Fall Festival and Pumpkin Party
Saturday, Sept. 23 & 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21, & 28
(MEA) Thursday and Friday, Oct 19 & 20
10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Due to our insurance policy, we do not allow smoking, alcohol, weapons, or pets on our property. Thank you for understanding!
$12-Includes entertainment, mazes, one wagon ride ticket, one crow-shooting ticket, Nerf Wars, giant pumpkin boards, play barn-silo-tree house (NEW!), & games!
(additional charge for pumpkins, concessions, face-painting, additional wagon rides, and store items)
DISCOUNT DAYS! Saturday, September 23; Thursday, October 19, and Saturday, October 28 ONLY $10 per person (all usual events included)
Children 2 and under -Free
Group rates for groups of 10 or more are available, including Discount Days. Please call the farm at (218) 732-4979 to make arrangements
We are pleased to salute our troops — past and present. Saturday, September 23; Thursday, October 19, and Saturday, October 28 are our Military Appreciation days — Military admission $6 per person (valid military ID must be shown for each person, no exceptions).
(Cash and credit cards — Discover, MasterCard, and Visa — accepted)
The Fall Festival and Pumpkin Party is everything you love about fall, all rolled into one fantastic season of family fun! Summer brings us a rich abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables leading up to autumn, our time to celebrate the harvest and to be thankful for a land of plenty.
The celebration begins with a day on the farm, complete with tractor drawn wagon rides and lots of very special fall activities:
- Themed Wagon Ride
2017 Theme: Davy Crockett
- Two Corn Mazes
- Hay Bale Maze
- Straw Bale Maze
- Giant Pumpkin Boats
- Rube-Goldberg Pumpkin Propeller
- Rube-Goldberg Pumpkin Contraption
- Hay Bale Castle
- Corn Pit with mini slide
- Giant Slide
- Duck Races
- Cow Milking
- Steer Roping
- Rat Trap
- Crow Shoot (giant sling shot)
- The Chicken Coop
- Barrel Train
- Scarecrow Band
- Mini Golf
- Carpet Ball
- Nerf Wars
- Swing Set
- Play Barn/Silo with super slide **New
- Tree deck and bridge with curly slide **New
- Family Friendly Illusionist (ImagiNick Sept 23, 30, Oct 7, 21, & 28; Calvin Gunn Oct 14, 19, & 20)
- Photo Ops
- Face Painting (additional charge)
A variety of on-site concessions* are available at reasonable prices; however, you are also welcome to bring your own food. We do not permit alcohol, smoking, or weapons on our property.
*2017 Concessions planning on attending:
- BBQ Smokehouse (ribs, pulled pork)
- Pitty Pat’s (corn dogs, home made soup in bread bowls, fresh cut fries, hand battered cheese curds, funnel cakes, and more)
- Spurlin Enterprises (kettle corn, shaved ice, flavored coffees, ice cream)